Wednesday, November 27, 2013

sleep habits and germaphobic tendencies

My sleep habits are way out of the boundary of 'bad'; their Terrible! Well, actually, if I compare from a few years ago, maybe they've gotten better? And then worse? And then better? And then worse? Oh? Do I see a pattern going on here. Well, I really need to straighten it out. Thanksgiving is tomorrow, and (I'm not gonna lie) I'm actually dreading all the company coming over tomorrow. It's just...awkward. There's people I'm not so good with cramming into our little house. My sister's soon to be fiance, and she's not here... I'm quite sure my dad will behave himself(I hope). If I'm forced to eat my dad's fruit plate, I'm going to make myself throw-up(not serious, since that's even scarier). He never washes his hands for anything. I've become sort-of a germaphobe because of him. Eww.

1 comment:

  1. I pity your poor little house. I don't think it likes company either.
    You're dad's fruit plate may be poisonous. O_o

    ReplyDelete