Monday, December 30, 2013

Penpal

For Christmas my older brother Devin got me 3 books, all relating to scary stuff. He's a horror fan, who constantly watches millions of scary movies, which I can't bear to look a minute at. But he's also the one that told me to read Saya in Underworld, a blog that has my undivided attention because it has these incredibly awesome translated Japanese scary stories. I've read them all.

Anyways, I read the first book. It's called Penpal by Dathan Auerbach. Ohmygosh. It's the most freakiest thing I've ever read. Ever. While I was reading it, I just felt like screaming the whole time. But it was also supremely entertaining. I'm not going to even say mildly what it's about, because I feel like it would be a spoiler for the first chapter. Ohmygosh. I stayed up until 6 one night reading it, not able to go to sleep for fear there was someone in the house. I couldn't stop reading it either. It's been about 3 days since I've finished it, and I feel like I've been scarred for life.

Just read it, and you'll know what I'm talking about.

1 comment:

  1. That's grand. I got 2 books on useless facts... No really, I got two books on useless facts. They're interesting, but useless.

    ReplyDelete