Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Just Be Friends

Well, since I posted Hello/How are you two days ago, I feel the need to put up Just Be Friends. I heard the remix version right when I heard the band version of Hello/How are you, so to me they go together. Same sort-of thing with *Tear* , and the original Hello/How are you. They seem to go together to me too. These videos are both covers, with the first one the North-T Arrange remix version by Himawari, and the second  one a cover by T Shounen(guy) singing to a piano version. They almost sound like completely different songs, and they give me completely different feelings when I listen to them. The original version and video(I like it) by Luka Megurine (vocaloid) is in the link at bottom right along with the lyrics. Even though it's usually sung by a girl, the perspective is actually the guy's(learned that just now).

No comments:

Post a Comment