Saturday, May 18, 2013

Imagination Comparison Theory? NEBULAE

It was created by sadness, but here is my utmost, um, what would you call it? Imagination comparison theory? Whatever. Here is a small peek inside my head from five years ago. And now. I've been waiting to write this, actually.

I am nebulae.
Every person is a celestial object.
This includes suns, moons, stars, planets, asteroids, comets, etc.
Each have their own type of personality, based on what they are.
Anyways, the person I was five years ago was ripped apart
so I exploded,
and was reduced to colorful dust without a shape, floating in a cloud of disconnected consciousness.
So I am nebulae.

However, even dust is unallowed to stay still.
But it's okay, because
now I can be whatever I want to be,
and take that shape.

so in other words, I have a rather strange connection to nebulae, or space things in general.

1 comment:

  1. wow. Kudos for finally doing what you've wanted to do for five years. I still haven't done that yet.

    ReplyDelete