Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Death and Truth

I think I finally realized today. Even if I die today, even despite everything I've written about my life, my feelings, my dreams, myself, it would never be the same. I would still be dead. People who know me, know me through a general knowledge of a general idea formed in their mind of who 'I' am. I have to deal with the truth and lies of it all. Who they see in me and as me, is a truth in itself. But who I see in myself, and who I see as myself is also the truth. They are different, parallel, perpendicular, and the same. But the only thing that would be left if I passed away today would be the truth they see. My truth would go with me. It would not stay here. Is that why I still live? To try my best to pass my truth into the eyes of other people? Or is it something else? Do I want to change it? The truth?

No comments:

Post a Comment