Saturday, October 20, 2012

'Taste' in Romance

I think everyone needs a good romance story sometimes. But there really are 'tastes' in romance that differ completely from everyone else. For example, I can't stand the idolized 'Twilight' or other shows shown as popular, but I'm all over the small taste in 'Shangri-La'. I guess I really can't just go for all-out cheesy romance. I like a little more subtle, with most of the story being action and adventure. I also like it when the two people are rivals at first, and beat each other up in many different ways. It makes me laugh at how well they actually get along. When they're together, they also have to have some kind of 'impact'. A difference from when they're alone or with other people. Whether this is an all-out scream fight, or an awkward silence, it should be there. There's other things I could say, but I think you get the picture. That's only my taste, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment