Sunday, December 23, 2012

Braid and Candy-canes

Whenever I have my hair in a braid I have the feeling I could get some big shears and just snip it off. I don't know if I want long hair, or short hair. Hmm. Well, whatever. It doesn't make too much of a difference anyways. I got a candy cane today. I'm usually all for traditions, but with the candy flavored candy-canes(like spree), I favor those instead of red and white mint stuff. Dunno. I can say I like the colors of the red and white canes though. They're pretty.

3 comments:

  1. Those are the moments when I wish I could have magical hair. Then in the mornings I would look at my hair through the mirror and say "Hair, today I want you to be long. So long it goes half-way down my legs." or vise versa. then my hair would obey.
    And I'm NOT a ROBOT! Don't you know me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I know you. But the computers don't. They still don't have that sort of intelligence(thank goodness). I wish I had that sort of power too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so it's not a fancy little app you put on your blog? *ouch*

    ReplyDelete