Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Traditions

On Christmas Eve, one of our traditions that are different from everybody else is that we eat shrimp. Yes, shrimp with cocktail sauce. And on Christmas day, we usually have crackers and cheese. On New years, we drink that non-alcoholic champagne stuff. I am so happy I just finished writing my sisters present(yes writing!). Just in time. You know, pretty much all of our traditions have to do with food. Like, we also usually have chocolate pudding, and we have one nut in one of the servings. Whoever gets the nut gets to open the one Christmas eve present. It's all about the food, the holidays are.

4 comments:

  1. And then in January it's all about planning how to work off the holiday food, then in February it's about sobbing because it failed. By the way did you keep your New Years Resolution from January 2012?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably not, since I can't remember what it was. Refresh me, please. I think I might have an idea of what it was though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't refresh you, I'm not well acquainted with your mind.

    ReplyDelete